What to do if NetNewsWire for iPhone or iPad Crashes
We want your crash logs. Period. The only way we can ever fix a crashing bug is to see the crash logs — nothing else lets us know what’s going on.
Here’s what to do:
1. Sync your iPhone or iPad.
2. Find your crash logs on disk. They’ll be in one of these places, and the name “NetNewsWire” will be in the file name.
[your home folder]/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/[device_name]
Documents and Settings[your_username]Application DataApple ComputerLogsCrash ReporterMobile Device[device_name]
Windows Vista and 7:
Users[your_username]AppDataRoamingApple ComputerLogsCrashReporterMobile Device[device_name]
3. Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and check the Updates tab to make sure you have the latest version. If not, get the latest version.
4. If it continues to crash, delete it from your iPhone or iPad on the device. Still using the device — not on your computer — go to the App Store and get the app again. You won’t be charged again since you had previously purchased it.
5. Email your crash logs to email@example.com